Here is some residential property market information for Upper Hutt during November that may be of interest:
- In November, the cheapest property sold in Upper Hutt was for $60k; the most expensive was $1,500,000.
- The total sale price of all property sold in Upper Hutt over the past month was $37,469,020
- 76 properties were sold in Upper Hutt in November.
- The average time to sell a property in Upper Hutt in November was thirty days.
- Property turnover in November was 0.36%.
The median sale price during November was $445,000 across all sales. All information has been sourced from the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand.
Give me a ring on 022 327 5718 or message me if you want information on what your property may be worth in the current market, or if you are thinking of selling or buying housing in Upper Hutt.
After another successful marketing campaign, 14 Harvard Grove has sold for $540,500 – this is $120,500 above the latest RV price, and one of the highest prices ever achieved for a four bedroom property in Totara Park.
Get in touch today to see how a well-run campaign could achieve an excellent sale price for you, or for information if you are thinking of selling or buying property in Upper Hutt!
Jon has just listed 15a Harvard Grove; a beautiful, private two bedroom property to be sold by negotiation. More details to follow in the next couple of days, but get in touch for information.
Also listed, we have 722 Fergusson Drive. You wont find this property on TradeMe!
The owner wants the property sold, contact Jon today for a private viewing of this lovely, character 3 bedroom home.
- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Land Size: 429 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow, Character
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Roof: Decramastic
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (2X open fires in Dining Room)
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
I thought you might be interested in a property that Harcourts are currently selling as a quiet listing – 722 Fergusson Drive.
This 3 bedroom, character home is available immediately with a price guide of $449,000. You wont find it on Trademe!
Before the property becomes widely advertised, I am offering you an opportunity to attend a private viewing.
Please contact me to arrange a time if you are interested, or feel free to contact me to discuss your property needs.
This weekend are the final open homes for 66 California Drive and 14 Harvard Grove, prior to the deadlines next week.
Please contact me if you require any information or wish to talk through the process of submitting an offer prior to the deadline:
- 66 California Drive – Tuesday 5th at 4pm.
- 14 Harvard Grove – Wednesday 6th at 4pm.
I have a number of documents available, including council documents – message me if you require them!
I thought I would share some residential property market information regarding Upper Hutt that may be of interest:
- In the past twelve months, the cheapest property sold in Upper Hutt was for $60k; the most expensive was $2,000,000.
- The total sale price of all property sold in Upper Hutt over the past year was $444,499,483.
- 972 properties have been sold in Upper Hutt in the past year.
- The average time to sell a property in Upper Hutt was thirty days.
- Property turnover in the past twelve months has been 4.64%.
All information has been sourced from the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand.
Please get in touch if you would like information relevant to your own property!